<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


♥♥♥ @ Sunday, September 13, 2009


{♥}
helloh sumergh
yesterdayy, just can't sleep
tossing,turning,turning and tossing
nbcb tol ! i hatehatehate uhh gnikk mcm ;
currently chatting with abg haiqallboncheyt, my sweetest bro yg mendarq kacaw org ;
psst,abg has nuthink better to do(;

Beshokk dh skula, malas budowh maw bngun pagik !
like shitshitkn , i noe you noe publikk dinnoekn ?
wakaka , im siaosioa readhyy (;
sumpha sioll mendarq ! OMG !
`Tashaa nk meet `MinzieS buleii ?
imissher laughters siao, kalaw laugh tkpnahh nk stop (;
kan MINZIE?
WTF im talking about!
haiyoo !
ahh, i pon maw meet sama YantiStarSatsat !
haishh , jumper koranqq hughughug nanak lepashkn wokhyas ?
haishh ,
who want to blow me a kiss ?
causee im so wanting one !
problemsproblemsproblems , mcm soyarlkn ?
kay sto talking bout that ?
FAUZY ZULKIFLI!
`Tashaaboncheyt? misses the time when we're together
at the beach (;
omg ! nyahaha ;
kayluhh till here
sick&tired of typing until my otk blank ready ;
huahuahua ;

AAA-HHH-CHIO!

`Tashaaboncheyt?





♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

7:02 PM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.