<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


@ Sunday, August 23, 2009



helloh !
wokahys , about that previous post ,
talk to akydd ready , so it's all settle .
soo jyeah ; tday the 2nd day of puasa ;
so hw it feels huh ?
lol .
currently tgh dgr lagu sayang padamu -asya&stino as a sin.
sedap sia lagu !

today akydd nk meet ?
ntahh luhh tk conpem !
hha (:
abei nk jjumper pd sunplaza . jauhkn ?
nonono i'm meeting him at bazaar ramadan at cwp kod .
ntahh luhh !
hha (:
mendarqmendarqmendarq !
sial jee ;

besok dh skolah ; malas nye !
wtf am i talking about now ?
haiyo ;
belobelo !
kayluhh
tashaa chiao !
nk sleepsleep ?
insyallah luhh ehy , kalaw tk pn otp .
kayy so buhbye !
akydd nnt pape i conpem kayhs ?



♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

10:56 AM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.