<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


@ Tuesday, September 1, 2009



helloh earthlings,dinasours,ghosts and lotslots luhh !!
there is two things that i want to elaborate ;

first and foremost;
HAPPY 1MONTHSARY BHY !
iloveyouhh lahh ehyy MANYMANYY whoii !
kalaww todayy tk dapat kuwahh then , we make it durinqq holidayys jer kahys bhy ?
im sososo sorry ;

2nd thing ;
good for you ehy ;
last long kahys ?
i had enuf of enuf ready ;
wrds mre actions less ;
haishh "GUYS" ;
precisely , betrayers and busteds !
yr lve was a lie indeed-yaya's

MOMMY&DADDY , thanks fr supporting me in everything i does ;
espicially in my relationship with shahrul .
thankieww so much with your lve and care ayy !
MOMMY your wrds were true ; if i were with him ,
he isn't _______ at all kn ?
haishh ; tashaatashaa are youhh ohkay ?
yupyup i'm superduper ohkay ;
kayy luhh till here !
chiao !
MUHAMMAD SHAHRUL AFIQ woaini !
ndnd i love this song !
thaqif great !




♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

8:36 AM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.