<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


@ Friday, July 31, 2009


helloh ; tashaa is back again , cnot thnn uhh boredd sia at home !
kak nana ! imissyou effing lots ,
she's my one and only cuzzie who undstands me ,
kak nana ! iloveyou !
hha (:
seriouslyy kayy ; iloveher effing lots , no matter what ,
thru up and downs , we are blodd cuzzie ;
is that true kak nana ?
btw , u getting prettier each day !
gee (;
kayy end of post ;
kak nana ; hpe u reading !
(:
chalohbeteh !
{!} updating later ;



♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

11:22 AM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.