<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


@ Thursday, July 2, 2009

helloh , back again !
weee~
soo just now skull was nrmal ; and hell yeah temp.taking ; that really sucks ehyy .
blabla happen in skul ;
after skul went northpoint ;
with riana,roslein & fiqah .
sungguh the qerek !
riana neeed to leave ; mom waiting for her ; so left me,lein &fiqah !
we jokejoke uhh , like sioasioa northlanders ;
teehee .
then meet akydd !
yeahh then talqtalqtalq !
andand i meet my sayankk !
weehee , soo happy too see him !
kekekk , shusshh
tashaa , relaq ,
gee . and jyeahh like talqtalq!
lein and fiqah talq boud akyyd (bie)
haha !
yesterdayy sumpah gereq !
andand i hope tmrow is better ;
wakaka ,
030709-bie tk kje ; hmm so jalan2 dhere onii uhh !
kekeke ,
kayy luhh tashaa
nk sleep nantokk uhh ;
gdnite !will be updating tmrow !
othyes ?
iloveyou ,

you are the one who cherished me ;
^^ agaknyee uhh . lupergh .
gee .
kayy luhh tc !
tashaa wan sleep !

wansuay !
(:



♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

8:59 PM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.