<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


030709 @ Friday, July 3, 2009

helloh earthlinqs !
tashaa currently at yishun library , blogging ..
wakakaka ,
after skul pgy serang minahminah yishun prim . uhh ,
so blablabla , tell them fcuk off !
kekeke ,
todayy harii yg paling bestt dalam sejarah tashaa ;
we slack , we laughed , we fight ! haah ! cool kapa ?
gee ;
andand
announcement !
im attached !
(:
kee , 030709;11.22am
andd jyeah ; bitches stayy of him !
as you cn see his obviously mine ; and forvever it'll be ;
so tashaa tyll here ; heading back hme ;
soo tatatititutu !

bie ; tashaa sayank u manyy2 luhh ehyy ;
u are mine and forever it'l be ?
geddit !
tashaa ciao !
bee blogging tmrow peh tmrow kod !



♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

3:03 PM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.