<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


helloh . @ Monday, June 15, 2009

1) What is the subject u hate the most?
- Science . And History And Geography . [x
2) What happened at 10a.m today?
- The Times Now 7 a.m Honey .
3) When did u last cry?
- Last Night .
4) What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- Jam And Bread .
5) What do you want in your life now?
- To Be With My ****Forever .
6) Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up with a hood?
- Umm .. It Depends Luhh .
7) Who do you hate?
- Fanatics . Though ; I Dont Give A Damn Tht Much .
8) What is your favourite thing to put on your bed?
- If I Could Put Giant Marshmellows , It'll Be The Happiest Day For Me . [:
9) What bottom are you wearing now?
- Pajamas . Its 7 am , What Do You Expect ?
10) What is the nicest thing in your inbox and by who ?
- Do I Have To Read It Out To You ? Niways , Its From him . . :D
11) Do you wish to make your relationship complicated?
- Do You ?
12) Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
- Nahh . I Have My Own .
13) What is the last movie you caught?
- monster vs aliens . :P
14) What is the oldest message in your inbox n by who?
- him Also Luhh . [x
15) What are you proud of?
- There's Nothing Left . You Get What I Mean ?
16) What was the last song you sang out loud?
- You Belong With Me .[TaylorSwift]
17) Do you have a nickname?
- Yupp . Must I Tell It Out ?
18) What does your last received message say?
- SSSSHHHH . Its PRIVATE . ^^
19) What time did you go to school yesterday?
- Holiday Lah Syng .
20) Are you currently happy?
- Nope , Not At All .
21) Which primary school were you from?
- WGPS . [WoodgrovePriSchl]
22) What if your stead two-timed u?
- I'll Slap Him And Slap The Girl He's With And Tell EVERYONE He's A Bustard And Trust Me ; He Aint Getting Away With It !
23) Are you in LOVE?
- Nope , Love Is In Me . [x
24) Are you happy with your love life now ?
- Nope , Since I Cant See Him Everyday .
25) Does that person you love know you like him/her?
- We're Together . Get It , DengDeng ?
:D ily .



♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

8:49 AM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.