Love is Our Resistance.
helloh. @ Wednesday, June 10, 2009
helloh.
tashaa back menghantui!
hehe...
mendarq siaoo
NolinHikui&Honey!
ku sayangsayang kamuu to the max punyaa!
hidup mati kiterhh jiwergh siaosiao ! teehee.
currentlyy updating blog;and friendster; hehe!
haishh kuu rinduu sumergh bdk2 pd bawah luhh siao!
asap dh tk dpt! hmphf...
yesterdayy met myra at playgrnd she had babysitting(:
adeq sdare diee ouhh super damn cute uh ehk!
honeyy&nolin&iyla
kowang g town!aku maw follow..hehe
:( tsk3.hmpphh tkptkp.
nnty ptang lpakk cm biaser;hehe tpyy tk cnfirm(:
teehee.
kayy luhh manusia-manusia!
tashaaa goleqqqqq!
nolin,honey ku sayang kamuuuu!! lots to the max punya
yg pmpn tuhh [ ] mimp nk kwn nn kaw lagy ehk. sayang kaw pn tdak luhh siol!
♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love ,
`Tashaa.
8:35 PM.
Biography.
Yhour BabyGirl (:
' T A S H A A ; ♥
I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.
"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"
Talk with me
Just leave if you hate being here.
"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "
TagBoard.
You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:
Get a life spammers.
View shoutbox
SweetDesires.
Babylove?
LinksBoard.
♥♥AtcumiSachek?
|
♥♥AyumiDangdut
|
♥♥Deedee
|
♥♥MinminGomez
♥♥YanaaDancer
|
♥♥Adriana Yrsasiaogirl
|
♥♥Riana
|
♥♥PutriAndreanie
♥♥Linlin
|
♥♥Yanti.S
|
♥♥YayaTikos
|
♥♥Fyrynn
♥♥QikaaKecyk
|
♥♥NastyMeow
|
♥♥LalaDelunaBangs
|
♥♥EllApis
♥Willem
Kiss the Future.
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
Credits.
Copyright © 2010
' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα
. All rights reserved.
All codes are meticulously coded by
© ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.
Best viewed in
: Goggle Chrome.