<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


holidayy madness @ Saturday, May 30, 2009

hello bloggers!yesterdayy i went out tuhh pasir ris park with familyy tuhh take fresh air;we reached there at about 6+. me and sister sungguh the gilerhh,camwhoring! teehee(: that is what siblings love doo!thenthen we playy slides,thenn dunno what luh. ''im a kid for once okayy'' (: soso after a tiring dayy,went tuh East Coast tuh eat with aunty linda..owhh she was latee but the waiting of her arrival was worth it;get tuhh sleep.. haha! so when she reached its about 10+...
then when out of car,meet them then find a place tuh seat thenn eat.! haha.. we eateat untill 11+ then dcided th go changi but then got marathon soo the road is closed..
nabehh marathons! teehee..
soo i dunwan tuh go home cause u noe doq at home kn MENDARq!haha.. so we went tuh YISHUN DAMP..[not sure of the spelling] so talktalktalk until 1am in the morning! pheww gerek taws bhud dhen sleepp uh..then we went homee,i changed washed my face then zapp!
sleep!(:
huhu.. i enjoy myself ystday!
tyll here ehk bloggers!wait for my upcoming..(:
Ejann,i sumpah tkleii lupkan u



♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

6:39 PM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.