<body>

Love is Our Resistance.


Anugerah .! @ Saturday, May 9, 2009

tashaa(:
loved!
sayang doang!
cuzzies love

heyyy peeps!
been blogging tuhh dayy.andand
yestdayy went tuh watch abg nini at anugerah auditions!
his dumme great!
abg nizamm punn!.
other contestant was greatt tuhh!
got onee gerll can dance bhud then lyrics hancurr sehyy.
WASTEDD SEYY.
hmm..thenn we took pictoos.
biaserrrluh camwhoring!(:
meet abg jujun matae kak misha..
shis soo sweet(:
wee chat we takee photos(:
we laugh we joke.ehhyy fun taws!

^me and izzathy^
i love herr luhh sehyy(:
kiter gylerr cuzzies(:

thenthen we eat at banquet!
yummy we were soo hungry u noee
then we ate onyy ice kachang(:
hahaha tpy kenyang(:
after thatt thatt we headed back hummey(:
tpytpy we meet at mokteh's houseyy koz adh kendurii so jumper lagyy then camwhor uhh!
thn pas tuhh wennt hummee
at night msg Sayang(:
haah

k luhh tyll here ehkk bloggers(:
and get pictooss of us there^^
okeh!





♥ Our lips must always be sealed.
With Love , `Tashaa.

7:07 PM.

Biography.



Yhour BabyGirl (:

' T A S H A A ; ♥

I'm sinqhle , I dnt feel like moving.

"L-O-V-E is just another word I'll learn to pronounce"

Talk with me

Just leave if you hate being here.

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



TagBoard.

You spam. I spam.
Simple as that ((:

Get a life spammers.






SweetDesires.

Babylove?


LinksBoard.


Kiss the Future.


Credits.

Copyright © 2010 ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα. All rights reserved.

All codes are meticulously coded by © ' Ƭαƨнαα & Єℓℓα ™.

Best viewed in: Goggle Chrome.